Friday, August 19, 2011

Thursday.

Photobucket

This morning, I woke up, wiped the sleep out of my eyes, rolled over, pulled my laptop close to me and logged on my favorite news site.  Facebook.  After seeing a lot of talk about Thursday this Friday morning, I did a lot of research and consulted with my other favorite news source, Twitter. I thought to myself, can it be!? Yes, yes it can! The Weeknd has arrived! No I'm not talking about the week's end, I speak of The Weeknd, the Toronto based singer who just dropped his mixtape "Thursday" last night! SCORE!  Trust me, he doesn't disappoint.  His sound is a nice mixture between R&B and Downtempo music.

Download Thursday Here
My top 4 on the Mixie:
Birds Part 1
Rolling Stone
Lonely Star
Heaven or Las Vegas

Oh and there's a pleasant surprise on The Zone! Skip to 5 min 15 sec!

No comments:

Post a Comment