Sunday, August 14, 2011

Belle of the Big Screen.


Kristen Stewert graces the cover of W Magazine with sultry eyes and slightly tossled hair, and can I just say it's like nothing I've ever seen before.  No, really, I've never seen her like this before.   In all honesty, my jaw dropped as I was browsing through W's website this early Sunday morning and saw this beautiful confident, ultraluxe, glam vixen on my Mac Pro screen.  She looks like the sexy, x-rated version of Belle from Beauty and the Beast.  Those light, pure blue eyes contrasting with that dark, rich chocolate hair is really tempting me to get up, roll out of bed, and get ice blue colored contacts, some nice, long, and full extensions, but...  I'll save my mother the trauma.

W talked to Kristen for their September issue.  With the Breaking Dawn Part 1 premier set for November 18, the excitement and anticipation is the universal conversation right now.   Kristen shares her "end of the road" feelings about the second-to-last shootings of the Twilight saga,  her experience in her first major film, Panic Room (which is one of my faves), and her self-conscious nature.  What's so funny about this is her insecurities arise from her tomboy lifestyle.  I always thought that's who she was, that was her comfort zone. I never knew that's what drove her shy and awkward "please, don't pay me too much attention", ticks.  Regardless, I like this girl a lot and her self-conscious, twitchy characteristics definitely don't translate on camera.

 Want to see the rest of her shockingly gorgeous pictures? Click HERE   Read the words of new and improved Kristen Stewart HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment