Friday, August 12, 2011

Equestrian Flair.

Photobucket

I walked into Zara yesterday and was happy to see that knee-high/mid-shin boots are still in style!  For those of you who know me, imagine my delight!  This pictured boot is the Patent Leather Boot.  I love the fact that it's two-toned, dark & light, half shiny & half matte. PERFECTION! Now these navy blue boots are a little on the dressy side, but don't despair, I shall show you how to make it work! :

Photobucket
Photobucket

Patent Leather Boot: Zara $89.90 (Ref. 6060/001)
The Little Tee Dress: VictoriasSecret.com $39.50
 Cable Chain Swag Necklace: Forever21.com $5.80
Sophisticated Clip on Earrings:  Forever21.com $5.80
Braided Leatherette Bracelet (for a fun funky accent): Forever21.com $3.80
Jersey Blazer: Zara $79.90

Low key, this reminds me of a sexy chic equestrian look.  Maybe it's the boots and blazer.  Whatever the case may be, I want this fit immediately! So... do you love it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment