Saturday, August 27, 2011

Collide.

Photobucket
Leona Lewis is at it again with her strong and beautiful voice. "Collide" is an upbeat, romantic song by Leona and Avicii, who is known for his electro house sound.  Clearly, the video is an illustration of young love, and I LOVE IT! This is by far the best portrayal of young love I've seen in a while.  Everyone is all smiles and all for fun.  Nothing sexual and revealing, just a nice happy time at the beach with love and friends.  The one thing I noticed that kind of makes me raise an eyebrow is that it seems she switched loves...   At the start of the video she was fond of a muscular guy with smooth, chocolate skin.  The second one was pretty, with dark features which served as a nice contrast against his creamy, light skin.  Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it?  Take a look at her new video "Collide" and see for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment