Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bey, HOV, and Baby!

Photobucket
Photobucket
The VMAs just started and already I'm over it! The only thing that matters is that BEYONCE IS PREGNANT!! I can't even concentrate on this award show! I'm so excited Beyonce & hubby Jay-Z are expecting!  Future Auntie, Solange tweeted this:
Photobucket
I'll take that as a confirmation!.  If you all remember, in many interviews Beyonce said she wanted to start a family at 30.  Well, she's right on time because her birthday is next week, September 4! Exciting!  She also said she was going to retire at 30.  I really hope she takes that back, the world isn't ready for her to retire!  We love Beyonce!  Anyways, congrats to the beautiful couple! We are all ecstatic for you, Jay, your family and your beautiful little bun in the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment