Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Perfect "Workout" Attire






So, when I went online searching for the new version of J Cole's video "Workout", it was definitely only to stare at him for 4 minutes and 6 seconds. But, his thunder was stolen by this gorgeous girl shown above (yes I blurred and faded out the other girls).  I LOVE her style!  It's funky, not too revealing, and has a kind of rocker glam going on.  It's definitely the accessories and fringe that set this outfit off!  

Let's start off with the shirt, a cute cropped fringe shirt.  I don't know about you, but I love DIY projects and I'm going to make my own fringy shirt and I'm going to use THIS vid to show me how. (yes, click the "THIS" to see the video. :) oh and the video will go silent for a few seconds, don't worry, it's not your computer).

Next, these earrings.  Who needs to buy an earrings and necklace set when it can be one, unique, glistening piece. Find one like this HERE!


Love the cross ring? I do! Get it  HERE! (if the site says the store is unavailable, refresh the page.  Trust me, it'll work).


Now THIS ring here, FIERCE! It's by PnkElephant, but sadly they took it off their website! I know, I know, hold back your tears, I almost cried too.  But never fear! I'll keep a lookout for this ring and write an updated post because it's a serious must have!

I know everyone has bangles, and jean shorts so you guys don't need direction for that.  Just remember light bottoms go with black shirts, always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment