Saturday, September 17, 2011

Zara Online

Photobucket
Exciting news, EXCITING NEWS! The European Fashion Mavens have granted my numerous amount of wishes!  My absolute favorite store in the whole wide world, Zara, has finally launched a USA online shopping site!  Before, the USA Zara site only allowed you to look, such a tease!  Now you can shop away anytime, anywhere online!

The majority of you know how I feel about Zara.  It's my major obsession and, unknowingly, a lot of you share it.
Photobucket
This gorgeous pink blazer I wore for my birthday extravaganza is a magnificent Zara piece I picked up in Florence, Italy.  I got a lot of Facebook likes, comments, texts and tweets about it.  You too, can have an amazing piece like this and you can purchase it online HERE!

Check out the whole USA site HERE!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment