Monday, September 19, 2011

Maybe Baby?

Photobucket
Blogs and radio gossip segments have been going crazy over this one!  Chris Brown and girlfriend Karrauche are said to be expecting.  According to Media Takeout, one of Karrauche's friends told MTO she is two months pregnant.  As told by this "reliable source", "Karrauche  and Chris  have been trying to get pregnant for a while, so they're happy to be pregnant."

Hmm.... On September 17,  the same day MTO posted the "news", Karrauche tweeted:

Photobucket

I don't know about you guys, but until I get a direct quote from THE couple, I'm not believing it.  I got my hopes high countless times for Beyonce and Jayz, and they all crashed, plummeted to a bottomless pit until she announced it HERSELF on the VMA's.  YAY Beyonce and Jay-Z!

Back to what I was saying... If this is true, CONGRATS TO THE LUCKY COUPLE!  I'm sure the baby will be beautiful and healthy! If not, Media Takeout will have a lot of explaining to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment